Wednesday, October 29, 2008

ADMIRE ME. and only me.....

How TO LEARN TO admire yourself.....

alwayysssss..... feel pretty/handsome, you yourself, is the first one who needs to admit that you ARE pretty/handsome..... spend some time infront of mirrors, admiring yourself, you'll get to like yourself eventually.
act cute infront of the mirror for yourself, so you would want to act cute again and againn..... and LOVE YOURSELF!!!!!

copy other people, who are crazy narcissists.....

sayy thiss OUT LOUDDD>>.... SPELL THIS out LoUdd.....>> THINK this OUT LOUD!!!!!:
"I love the prettiest/most handsome, smartest, coolest, strongest, BEST PERSON ON EARTH!!!!! ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

and......


this one too.....:

".I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF.I LOVE MYSELF."

okk, enough.....

never hesitate to have your picture takenn.....

and, find your own wayy to admire yourself. REMEMBER, admiring yourselff is HEALTHY.....




LoL.....

Believe me if you want to.
But you should better don't believe me.....


By:.Pin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah i dont have facebook or friendster :( sorry but i could just keep commenting :)

Anonymous said...

hey,
I love myself and I always have people think I'm up mysellf but I can't help who I am.I always stop to look in mirrors and fix my hair and even if people think I look rediculous I dont care because chances are I love what I'm wearing!!!!