Thursday, October 2, 2008

Block Buster Hit (October 2008)

Mamma Mia!
Genre:Musical, Comedy, Romance
Starring: Meryl Streep, Pierce Brosnan, Colin Firth, Stellan Skarsgard, and Amanda Seyfried

I think you all know this movie right? If not I recommend you to watch this movie.. Today we will give you some activities to do here..Here are some questions about Mamma Mia! The Movie.
For you who don't know this movie (i don't even think that's possible) then you can join this activity later on..or maybe other activities..

First you should know a little about these characters:

  • Donna Sheridan
  • Sophie Sheridan
  • Sam Carmichael
  • Bill Anderson
  • Harry Bright

You also need to know a little bit of the story..


But if you have watch the movie and followed the Mamma Mia! link..I think it'll be easy for you to answer this quiz..I made this quiz special for you who enjoy visiting y-issue.. After you take the quiz..Please give us comment about the quiz.. And write your name below it please..Thank you..N 1 more thing before you start the quiz..In the game you'll be given 5 lives..There will also be some weird and unrelated questions in the game..so just guess..the weird questions are not really a fact..

Click Here to take Mamma Mia! Quiz

Next Month's Block Buster Hit: we doN't kNow yeT..
if neXt moNth we doN't haVe bLocK buSter we'LL haVe oTher aCtiviTieS foR you...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why don't u tell me the synopsis of this movie???
i think some of the question in the "mammma mia" quiz are false. like the song that are sung by Amanda Seyfried, actually it is "i have a dream" so make sure u check the answers first..
but overall, this blog is intersting..!

Anonymous said...

I've never seen the movie Mamma Mia but I hope to see it soon. I love musicals so much... Everyone I have talked to says it is the best movie ever!

Hey Come check out my blog at:

Laurena09.edublogs.org